The European Standard CSN EN590 specifies requirements and test methods for marketed and delivered automotive diesel fuel. It is applicable to automotive diesel fuel for use in diesel engine vehicles designed to run on automotive diesel fuel containing up to 7% Fatty Acid Methyl Ester.
The current version of the EN590 now includes both the use of the CID510 and its test method EN16715.
CID 510 provides:
- Accurate analysis of Derived Cetane Number (DCN)
- Low operating cost compared to CFR Engine and other CVCC method
- Best precision in the market for all types of Diesel Fuels
- Measurement on biodiesel, FAME, HVO, BTL and GTL
- Accordance to ASTM D613 and ASTM D7668
Find out more about CID 510