APPARATUS FOR THE DETERMINATION OF COPPER STRIP CORROSION BY LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM (LP) GASES ASTM D 1838 - ISO 6251
The apparatus consists of a benchtop steel case containing a stainless steel bath with a cover with up to eight jackets that allow the introduction of the vessels and a control box containing all the electronics.
- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop model.
- Stainless steel bath equipped with a cover with holes for the insertion of the vessels
- Covers with hook for the vessels.
- Electric stirrer.
- Control thermometer jacket on the bath cover.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action and built-in temperature display
- 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: PT100 RTD.
- Working range: from ambient to 80°C. Regulation accuracy ± 0.1°C.
- Safety device against overheating and low-level.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 2500 W.
- CE marked.
- Four, six and eight-position version available.