This easy to use OptiDist only requires the operator to select the appropriate distillation group in the test menu.
The Optimizer is a program that controls the temperature increase of the sample in the flask by means of a contactless thermometer and steers the heating element in such a way to maintain an optimum distillation speed.
It delivers up to 2 times better precision for all common distillation samples. You get perfect results from the first run even for unknown samples!
Stand alone unit with Colored Touch Screen and possibility to connect to a PC with HLIS or ALAN
With low voltage heater flask heater and fire extinguisher
With factory filled sealed cooling system and with built-in CFC free cooler compressor.
The OptiDist can fully automatically set the optimal D86 distillation conditions for Initial Heating, Distillation and Final Heating for any sample through the unique heating Optimizer technology.
- Easy to use, one button
- straightforward operation
- Superior precision from the first run
- Enhanced instrument safety features
- Unparalleled versatility
Acc. to ASTM D 86, ISO 3405, IP 123, DIN 51 751, NF M07-002, JIS K2254
Also complies to ASTM D 850 for Aromatics and D 1078, IP 195 for VOC’s and solvents.
- Distillation rate regulation: 2 tot 10 ml / min.
- temperature range condensor from 0 to 65°C
- temperature range, receiving chamber from 0 to 40°C
- Vapor temperature range from 0 to 450°C
- built-in pressure sensor, range from 70 to 110 kpa (500 to 800 mm Hg)
- Atmospheric pressure correction:
- programmable constant temperature
- temperature ramping or special temperature profile; instantaneously ready at switch on
- corrosion proof design
- programmable temperature or automatic adjustment to sample charge temperature
- compatible with 100ml and 200 ml receiver cylinders
- Pt100 probe IEC751 class A with built in calibration memory for 10 offset points
- automatic probe ID detection by the OptiDist instrument.
- optical measuring system compatible with samples producing smoke in de receiver cylinder
- range from 0 to 103% of the charged volume
- resolution: 0,03 ml
- accuracy: +/- 0,1 ml
- single point calibration against reference thermometer, with memory for calibration history