This easy to use OptiDist only requires the operator to select the appropriate distillation group in the test menu (when running ASTM D86 distillations).
The Optimizer is a program that controls the temperature increase of the sample in the flask by means of a contactless thermometer and steers the heating element in such a way to maintain an optimum distillation speed.
It delivers up to 2 times better precision for all common distillation samples. You get perfect results from the first run even for unknown samples!
Stand alone unit with Colored Touch Screen and possibility to connect to a PC with HLIS or ALAN
With low voltage heater flask heater and fire extinguisher
With factory filled sealed cooling system and with built-in CFC free cooler compressor.
The OptiDist can fully automatically set the optimal D86 distillation conditions for Initial Heating, Distillation and Final Heating for any sample through the unique heating Optimizer technology.
Acc. to ASTM D 86, ISO 3405, IP 123, DIN 51 751, NF M07-002, JIS K2254
Also complies to ASTM D 850 for Aromatics and D 1078, IP 195 for VOC’s and solvents.
- Easy to use, one button
- straightforward operation
- Superior precision from the first run
- Enhanced instrument safety features
- Unparalleled versatility.
- Distillation rate regulation: 2 to 10 ml / min.
- temperature range condensor from 0 to 65°C
- temperature range, receiving chamber from 0 to 40°C
- Vapor temperature range from 0 to 450°C
- built-in pressure sensor, range from 70 to 110 kpa (500 to 800 mm Hg)
- Atmospheric pressure correction:
- programmable constant temperature
- temperature ramping or special temperature profile; instantaneously ready at switch on
- corrosion proof design
- programmable temperature or automatic adjustment to sample charge temperature
- compatible with 100ml and 200 ml receiver cylinders
- Pt100 probe IEC751 class A with built in calibration memory for 10 offset points
- automatic probe ID detection by the OptiDist instrument.
- optical measuring system compatible with samples producing smoke in de receiver cylinder
- range from 0 to 103% of the charged volume
- resolution: 0,03 ml
- accuracy: +/- 0,1 ml
- single point calibration against reference thermometer, with memory for calibration history
8013-004-00X Documentation CD
2002-004-001 OptiDist Measuring Cylinder 100ml with brass base
2201-004-001 OptiDist Flask 125ml
2001-004-008 OptiDist Vapor Probe Stopper for 100ml, 125ml and 250ml flask
3801-110-001 OptiDist Vapor Probe with calibration certificate calibrated at 50°C and 250°C
3002-004-1031 OptiDist Vapor Probe wire guide
3003-004-1007 OptiDist Vapor Probe holder
3002-004-1013 OptiDist Heater Base Plate 50 mm opening
3002-004-1014 OptiDist Heater Base Plate 38 mm opening
2007-004-009 OptiDist Silicone hose for flask connection
3004-004-1002 Rubber Cap for Measuring Cylinder
2000-004-002 OptiDist Condenser Cleaner
3001-004-1065 OptiDist Receiver Chamber Liquid Vessel
1700-000-007 Ethernet Cable 3m
3002-000-1002 Hose connection piece
5201-000-001 Set of hexagonal wrenches