Manual boiling analysis system according to ASTM D-1160.
The charge, depending on the distillate receiver temperature, has to be filled in the flask.
The distillation is performed from the Initial Boiling Point (IBP) to the End Boiling Point (EBP) by the operator. The criteria for a distillation end are:
• the EBP in AET-temperature is exceeded
• the distillate volume is exceeded
• max. limits of heating bath temperature or flask temperature are exceeded (auto control)
• product cracking in the flask
• vacuum loss (automatic control)
The distillate volume is measured by the operator in a temperature controlled receiver.
Manual boiling analysing system, max operation temperature: 400°C, boiling range: max 620°C
Max. flask temperature : max. 400°C
Operation pressure (standard): 1 mmHg
Flask size: 500 mL
Flask sharge: 200 mL
Max. ambient temperature: 25°C
Mains supply: 208 - 250VAC, 50 Hz (or 60 Hz optional)
Power consumption: approx. 3.5 kW (without options)
Dimensions : approx. 650 x 650 x 980 mm (L x W x H)