Significantly increase test productivity with the ultra compact and portable ISL’s PMD 110 Micro Distillation Analyzer. This innovative instrument is designed for in field use like a mobile lab, hence it is smaller than the PMD100.
It provides a complete distillation run and test report in under 10 minutes using only 10 ml of sample. It employs leading research, the most advanced technology and highest quality design, enabling quick, reliable distillation characteristics under atmospheric pressure comparable to ASTM D 86.
Simply load your sample, then press Start. This compact exceptionally user-friendly unit provides ideal for applications where standard laboratory instrumentation cannot be applied or is restricted due to insufficient response time, small sample volume availability, dimension or weight limitations, or untrained staff with limited time or exposure to laboratory equipment. Rugged and fully independent, the PMD 100 enables installations in locations ideal to workflow, making it an additionally ideal tool for process quality follow-up (at-line) or mobile applications
- Receive results in under 10 minutes
- Perform up to 5 tests per hour, beginning a new test immediately after one has completed
- No apparatus conditioning or cleaning necessary
Automatic Distillation Analyzer according to the new ASTM method D7345-07, D86-comparable. As well as
D1160, ISO 3405 and IP 123.
Physical micro-distillation of liquid sample, under atmospheric pressure, the most reliable principal to determine distillation characteristics of petroleum products.
Measures vapor and liquid temperatures by non-inertial, low mass thermocouples, further monitoring pressure in the distillation flask as the sample gradually distills under atmospheric pressure.
From 0°C to 400°C, sensitivity +/- 0,1°C
- Highly repatable physical distillation results, using only 10 ml of sample
- Simple, 1 button test initiation
- Fast analysis: 9 min./test
- No cleaning or apparatus conditioning required
- Go/No-Go specification control
- D86-comparable reports
- Stand alone operation or multi-instrument network under ALAN®
- Dimensions: 25cm x 40cm x 33cm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 14 kg