Microjet – the fastest autoclave of the world.
The Microjet autoclave is a well-designed benchtop autoclave for sterilization of liquid media. This autoclave delivers its thermal energy required for sterilization directly to the medium. Microwaves are the energy source, which makes the heating occur instantly and uniformly throughout the volume of the liquid. By using microwaves instead of the classic heating or steam sterilization, the whole proces takes only 7 tot 15 minutes from start to finish, depending on the volume that is used. This is the perfect small volume benchtop sterilization unit that both safes time and is easy to use.
- Suitable for volumes up to 500ml
- Sterilization at 135C° - Safe handling
- Automatic datalogging on micro sd
- Touch screen
- Possible to sterilize up to 20% sacharose and glucose media without caramelization.
- 6 different colours to choose from
- Demo (in Belgium) is possible.
- Suitable for Duran laboratory bottles or erlenmeyers flasks up to 750 ml.
Sterilization temperature: 135°C
Exposure time to process temperature: 25 s
Heating time: 1,5-4,5 min
Cooling time: ok. 4-12 min
Temperature after process completion: 95°C
Total process duration: 7-15 min
Power supply: 230 V/50-60Hz
Power output: 0,95 kW
Maximum power consumption: 8 A
Operating pressure: 3,4 bar
Weight: 15 kg
Dimensions: 280x280x427 mm
Process chamber capacity: 2 dm3
EM wave frequency: 2450 MHz
Protection: IP 20
Data logging: microSD card
Warranty: 2 years