Paragon Scientific’s Sulfur CRMs are suitable for calibration, verification or for use in quality control procedures used for analyzing sulfur content in petroleum products. Our opening range includes sulfur in light mineral oil, heavy mineral oil, and in synthetic diesel, with sulfur content ranging from 0 (Blank) through to 5.0000 % (50000 ppm) for each material. More matrices are to be launched in the near future, including sulfur in kerosene, iso-octane and more.
Each Sulfur CRM provides traceability of measurement to recognised national standards, and to units of measurement realised at the National Physics Laboratory (NPL) or other recognised national standards laboratories. All sulfur content values are traceable to National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST), and each CRM provides low levels of uncertainty, ensuring maximum accuracy of data at hand. Paragon Scientific’s Sulfur CRMs are available in 100 mL volume glass containers with tamper-evident packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity. Paragon also offers set sulfur kits for each matrix and the appropriate test methods associated, providing easy and efficient procurement solutions for end-users.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation.
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide.
- Suitable for internationally recognised test methods: ASTM D2622, ASTM D4294, ASTM D7039, IP 336, IP 496, IP 497.
- Fully traceable to international standards and low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data.
- Supplied in 100 mL volume, tamper-evident glass packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity.
- 12 month shelf life.